Treasurer Home
Property Tax
Motor Vehicles
Other Information
Vehicle Registration Military Personnel

Effective April 1, 2011, in the case of individuals applying for an exemption from Wyoming Ad Valorem tax on motor vehicles, the Laramie County Treasurer's office will be requiring non-resident military personnel applying for Wyoming vehicle registration to provide a copy of their current end of the month leave and earning statement, military identification, current driver license, current copy of orders, and the Affidavit of Nonresidence and Military Service Exemption Form.

Military non-resident vehicle registrations do not qualify for the military exemption on a leased vehicle.